• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lakemaster or Navonics chip......

I'm wondering what you all use in your GPS for the UP. I just picked up a Lowrance XOG and am curious as to the best chip. For MN I'm looking at the Lakemaster since it seems to be the one the most people are happy with and also the one that allows for driving directions as well. Thoughts?

Nate,

I have the Navonics Premium 2008 and I love it. It pics up little lakes like Summit, King and Queen like a charm. I have also fished LOW, Mille Lacs, and UR with it with no issues. The only aspect I don't like about that chip and correct me if I am wrong is you have to tell the GPS what zone or area you are in. I thought that is what a GPS was for? But maybe they all do that I dont know. But needless to say I am happy with my purchase.

Oh yeah it sits in a H20C which I also like alot.