• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Two weeks at the King

Well,

I spent two weeks up teaching fishing and archery to the kids and I can honestly say, I think I had more fun than they did. It was a productive time too. We took several 3+ lbs, a mess of 4 +, a few 5's, one easy 6+ and a monster I lost as I lifted him up to lip him. Pure body weight broke the line. Add to that, a ton of blue gill of all sizes and some very nice bullhead. A night trip brought some monster 'gills and some perfect bullhead. Got to love a full moon! A picture perfect night. My fishing partner put it best in her post, "lost in that night, bathed in moonlight". Couldn't have gotten any better.

Well, they've asked me back for another weekend worth of fishing. I guess I did ok. I was too busy to take pics but I'm hoping the Sept. trip will allow me time to snap some and post them.

All of you share in this success story. It's the friendship, kindness, and enthusiasm that you share with each other and those you meet, that helps it to be passed on by someone you impacted. In this case, me. I'm proud to know you guys and to be considered a friend. I look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Until then, I'll keep passing it on and paying it forward.