• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Another Lowrance ?

Stratosman

Question

Havn't called them yet but I would see if anyone here has had the issue of the power button not working, seems like it is stuck and would take several attempts to turn the unit on and progressed into not being able to turn on at all. It's an LCX-17. Dam thing is barely out of warranty of course. mad

5 answers to this question

I'm having a similar problem with my Lowrance x102c and from reading this board alone it seems problems with Lowrance units start up problems seem to be a pretty common.

Good luck with your problem and keep up posted with what happens to your unit and how you resolve it.

Tell ya what that might have did the trick...size 8 torx and took apart all the connections, took off the circuit board over the buttons, and checked all that, put everything back together and seems to work fine now, time will tell.

Thanks alot.