• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sanely priced rods and reels...

MinnesotaMongo

Took me 30+ years of working my tail off to afford the high end rods I use today. I pay a fair amount to insure them all to, I'm not that well off to be able to replace a few thousand $$$$ in stolen rods. In my case after using the top end stuff I had to have them, my wife thinks I have a problem, I don't see it whistle

Nothing wrong with a Lightning rod, or an ugly stick, they will put fish in the boat as well as a G Loomis or a custom made.

I bought a 12 dollar combo from walmart 4 years ago and just finally broke it in 3 pieces on a hook set last week! i had 10# fireline on it all this year and it was the best combo i have had so far in my life! it was a johnson and was only 5' something and perfect for skipping docks.