• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

just a few shots

Donna ( my partner ) took these on vacation last week. She's just getting into photagraphy and I'm new at photoshop. Nothing has been touched up yet. I'm looking to do something with the rock and sunset shots. Any suggestions welcomed.

The beach - northshore style ( lake Superior )

077-1.jpg

Just a wild flower

062.jpg

a tree that wants to lean in

103-2.jpg

sunset over Burntside lake( this hasn't been touched at all, this is really what it looked like. But open for any photoshopping ideas )

148-1.jpg

Tami, the only thing I would touch in any of the photos is to do a slight crop and rotate on the sunset shot to get the water line horizontal on the photo. Other than that, these shots are awesome. Love the rock shot, my mom would love it even more. She collects agates and loves rocks.

I'm with Tom on all counts, Tami. Nice work from you and Donna.

The flower is a lupine. They are all over the roadsides and some other open areas in northeastern Minnesota. They are escaped cultivated varieties, though there are species of wild lupines that grow in the mountain states.