• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

South Dakota Wildlife - 6 pics

South Dakota is full of different kinds of wildlife. I didn't realize that I would see so many different critters. The whitetails were like ticks they were so thick and of course there were plenty of Antelope.

99363498.jpg

99363495.jpg

99363479.jpg

99363470.jpg

99363465.jpg

99363502.jpg

Thanks Guys. Steve, he was probably telling my son to stop making donkey noises at him. The buck wouldn't look at me so my son started making these rediculous donkey noises at him. It worked and it was hilarious.

Paul, I shot these at Custer State Park. They're wild animals but they're pretty used to people so it wasn't too hard. They are all full frame shot from the car.

Mike those are all good, I really like both the buck antelope don't get to see them until I travel out there in the fall, unlike the buck deer it looks like the antelope have their headgear already fully developed.

Mike those are all good, I really like both the buck antelope don't get to see them until I travel out there in the fall, unlike the buck deer it looks like the antelope have their headgear already fully developed.