• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Gps Lake chip question

Fever

I'm buying an Ifinder H2O gps unit and I'm wondering How much the local (Minnesota) lake chip will cost me on top of the cost of the unit itself. Do I have to buy the chip or is it possible to borrow a chip from someone to load the info into the unit?

You will have to buy a Lakemaster Or Nav chip, You can't load the information into the unit it just read it off the chip ever time. You CAN NOT COPY THE CHIP, if you buddy has one you can not make a copy of it. the chips will got blank! It is going to cast you around another $100 on top of the h20 cost grin

I got the blk/wht version but I also purchased another Phlueger bait caster this one is an echelon/All star MH combo with some other terminal tackle knick knacks.... totaling a bit over 4 benjes.... The black and white should work just fine I'm hoping. I couldn't justify another hundred for color when the contour lines are really what I'm interested in and I should be able to see those just fine without color.

Fever, have you got that thing figured out yet..? I ended up buying a DVD just to learn how to work it, I went through the manual but I'm kind of a visual guy and it was much easier to figure it out by watching the DVD.