• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Minn Kota Max Pro Bow-Mount Trolling Motor 101-lb ****SOLD****

SOLD SOLD SOLD

The motor is a Minn Kota Max Pro Bow-Mount Trolling Motor (101-lb Thrust, 42" Shaft,36 volt)with universal transducer built in. The motor is in good condition and has been used for only 2 seasons. I had a situation where I broke the plastic housing on the top of the motor on bass opener and I did not want to wait until I could get it repaired because I had a tourney and could not get the motor fixed in time so I purchased a new 101 thats why this one is for sale. The housing has been replaced and the motor has been completey checked out. Runs great. I will let the motor go for $650. You can contact me at XXX-XXX-XXXX. I do not have pics but I can take some but I figured that most would know what the motor looks like. Please let me know if you are interested or if you have any questions. Good Fishing

John

Thanks, i am suprised it is still avail. I am going to let it run here on FM for a couple weeks and see a a fellow FM'er wants a really good deal otherwise I will start to use other advertising venues and probably raise the price $50- $100. Also I did not list it because it is standard but it does have the power lift assist which makes putting the motor up and down very easy on the back.

I see you are from Bloomington I live just off of Normandale and Overlook Dr. How bout you? You fish Bass?

Like your avatar. The good old days at the met.

Hey Dock Boy,

The Lund Magnum is a very nice boat and the motor would fit but this motor is more suitable for a bass boat because they sit lower to the water. I do not think the 42" shaft would be ideal for your boat. It would probably work ok in flat water but in waves you would have the prop coming out of the water most of the time causing a lot of frustration. I would like to sell the motor but I want the buyer to be happy too. Thanks for your interest. Good Fishing!!