• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Happy Customer

I know he already gets lots of good press here but I gotta tell you - I placed a relatively small order with Aaron at Musky Tackle Online. I even messed up something on the order (I'm not so smart). A quick email to Aaron and he fixed it for me and the stuff got here today. With the low prices on his lures and shipping as well as the cost of gas, I think I got off easier tha if I would have gone to a local store. Also the work days are always a bit brighter when you have new musky stuff laying on the desk!!

I'll second that comment. I couldn't be more happy from my purchase from Aaron. Funny that you mentioned you messed up an order because I did the same thing two weeks ago and he fixed it up real quick. I will be making at least one more order from Aaron again shortly.

Musky Tackle Online is the only place I shop for my musky gear. They always have the latest and greatest baits, great prices, and they always ship FAST! It's nice to go through someone that actually uses the baits and gives you real feedback on what he really thinks of the baits. Another satisfied customer!

I think that Aaron might be one of the best kept secrets around, although word is getting out fast and I believe that he is getting more and more orders. I know that when I place an order, it usually arrives the NEXT DAY!!! Can't beat that with a stick!! smirk