• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

just a gray Minnesota spring day !(pics)

Your braver then I am. I was freezing out there and decided today was a good day for some inside projects. Great shots though. I was over there the other day looking at the grouse drumming logs, none were to be found, but hey it is memorial day weekend and the place was loaded with people so I didn't expect much.

I hear ya on the cold!....wind chill was 38 when I was out there!....was thinking of going fishing but put an end to that thought! grin....going camping up tp Voyageurs park next Monday(Grassy Bay) for 5 days,hope it's warmer than today!...hired an outfitter to haul me and my canoe and stuff 8 miles north of Crane ,drop me off on a rock and pick me up on friday...hope to get some decent photo ops! maybe get a few images of some nice shore lunches grin...........as far as the carey lake ruffed grouse,I heard a couple in the distance but they certainly have just about done there drumming thing till next year....I checked my favorite logs but nothing this weekend....I did meet the same guy that put up the martin house again this morning.....people all over!......

thanks Mike!....Spring?...what's that?.....a few warmer days since the last snow.....summers 2 weeks away....we had no spring....Lol!....record cold again the next 2 nights....cover those plants....flowers/plants at the Wal-mart lot will be froze stiff tomorrow morning! grin....