• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

''NO OIL'' light?????

Moe Szyslak

1998 Fish Hawk 1650 single console. There are four warning lights as part of the speedometer. Hot, low oil, no oil, and something else.

I took the boat out two weeks ago and drove it for 20 minutes straight, no issues, ran fine. Today I take it out to the lake, starts fine, takes off fine after a couple minutes of idle, then at full plane the NO OIL light lites up and buzzer goes off. I slow down and kill it. Not knowing where this sensor is, I check the res and it full, primer bulb is firm. Manual says NOTHING about this light. Start motor again and it lights/buzz after about a minute.

Let sit for an hour as I play with new fishing gear. Decide to leave and figure I will give it one more shot. Runs fine, no light/buzzer all the way to the landing, so I keep running it for the rest of the day, never comes on again. It def still smells like it burning mix with gas as I would expect.

Anyone know where the NO OIL sensor is located? And what kind of a sensor it is?