• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Battery ?

hawghunter

Question

7 answers to this question

So what have you guys found to be the longest lasting battery on the market? Also what is the lightest weight battery out there that will last quite a while?

As far as 2 different amp rated batteries in parralel connection....my reason for asking is related to the discharging/ recharging. I know deep cycle batteries are sensitive to charging proceedures to maximize performance and life. I just don't know if two different amp ratings in tandem will cause one battery to discharge at a different rate than it's counterpart or will they equally discharge and also equally recharge? Maybe a small consideration for the weekender but just curious what opinions and data are out there.

Dawg