• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Where have you been all my life?

Gonzo

I've looked in on this site once or twice before, but really looked at it while home sick the past few days. Is it always this active, even in open water season? Or more so?! My username and password worked from another forum, which I also enjoy, but this site is cool.gif!
It's nice to have something besides tube when your under the weather.

PS- Thanks Cyber! grin.gif

GonzoGlenn

Gonzo,

It has always been a fairly active sight but it has really taken off in the last 3 months or so and I suspect that it will stay that way smile.gif This site is now receiving in excess of 2 million hits a day and at peak times it can be very busy. Rick is working very hard at keeping it growing and operating at max speed.

There are a ton of great people on this site and I encourage you to get out and meet some of us them at any of the FishingMn events. Great way to garner info and meet some new fishing buddies

------------------
Paul
bobber.gif

[This message has been edited by Pwaldow123 (edited 01-22-2002).]

This site is GREAT! I'm having a hard time remembering what I used the internet for before I found this site. Being new to the Mpls area, this site has helped me find some new fishing buddies and to connect with other obsessed fisherman.

aka: jacobm

mike

HIya Again Gonzo!
Sorry ta hear your not feeling well... frown.gif
Hope your back "Out-there fishin'" soon!! smile.gif
[Maybe you miss being up North fishin'& it's got ya down, Eh? wink.gif After doing so well up there,I'm wonderin' if your just missin' all that good fishin'.. ..<<Just jokin'with ya a little wink.gif]
This "IS" the best site, in my IMHOpinion,
And being a member in a few(as you know), this definately is the most active & informative.
Glad to see ya here!!
[P.S.-When ya feel better, & if we can, let's hook up with Cyberfish, Basspastor & the others & go fihin'again. grin.gif
Better spot this time tho', eh. wink.gif
Altho Cyberfish was doin'right well there at the end. wink.gif]

See ya out there!
wink.gif

------------------
Good Luck & Watch your bobber!
MnSportsman
Proud to be a member in good standing, of the
"Church of the Divine Wilderness"!
;)

Gonzooooo glad you are here! Hope ya feel better soon ! There will always be someone to chat bout fishin' around here!

Paul, you got a BITE! hey wherdya get the cool bobber?

MN yeah, sounds fun. Ya got any ideas? been getting any around the south side?

Cyb

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 01-23-2002).]

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! grin.gif I think I like it here already! Sorry for the delayed reply, but I had to head back to work today mad.gif. Oh well, keeps me in minnows! Truth be told, The only time I've been out this year is my LOW trip blush.gif, pretty bad considering in previous years I was avegeraging three days a week. As you all know, it's been a funny year, and I will do my best to make up for it now that I shook this bug!
Cyber - unless the ice melts this weekend, let's try and set something up soon per MnSportsmans suggestion!
I'll be around!

I just happened to stumble upon this site about 2 months ago and I can't believe how great it is. I used to call bait shops around the area to find out if and where the fish are biting. All I do now is get on the web and go to this site. I can't think of a better site. Thanks to all who post there news on whats happening out there.