• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

motors?

fisherman

Question

Does anyone know where I could bring a 5horse johnson to get fixed before opener? In the west metro. I think the rope keeps breaking when trying to start cant really remember its been 4 years since used it. Wheres everyone going for opener? Im going to fish a small lake around here then head to leech for the 2nd weekend.

Good Fishin'

4 answers to this question

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Check the Boat Dealers Link above. They were all recommended by the Fishing Guides here who are quite demanding when it comes to their boats, motors, and service.

My bet is you couldn't go wrong picking any of them to work with.

Fisherman
There are two places in Shakopee. R & R Marine is great for motors less than 20 years old. Another place is Chuck's outboard I don't know the number, but he might be able to get your back to you sooner.

------------------
Happy Fishn :D