• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Glacier 3 man review (from 9 & 7 year old girls)

This is from my 9 year old girl Jessie...

I like our new Glacier 3 man. We put on our ice skates in there and it was nice and warm. We caught a lot of fish in there. Our grandpa caught a baby fish it was cute. I even learned how to use the flasher to catch the bluegill. I watched the lure go down as the fish go up to eat it.

Now here is my 7 year old sister Jamie...

Hi my name is Jamie. Pike are my best but today we got bluegill. My dad is cleaning the fish but we will get to eat the fish for supper tonight.

Seriously, folks, the Glacier 3 man is a great unit. My wife, 2 kids & I were all able to fit nicely along with the flasher, 4 pair of ice skates, the heater and so on. It even doubled as a sled to haul the girls back to the car with.

FLB

Hi FLB,
It doesnt get any better than that! The whole family out for a day of fishing and winter fun., glad the glacier is treating you well. I know my otter is.Now if you could get the wife to clean the fish you would have it made! lolol Thanks for the report and have a safe and happy new years!! Paul, Karrie and Allison

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

Hi Paul,

My girls will be thrilled to see your response to their post. They kept refreshing the screen last night waiting for a reply. Any other fisher-kids out there?

FLB

p.s. - I haven't recontacted you regarding getting my dad set up to pay you a visit due to the late ice. I assumed you had to reschedule many of your early bookings. He should be able to ride the sled with no problems. He's in better shape than most men half his age (and orny, too!). Do you have any openings?

Well, its not my kid, but its my Godchild (and neice) that can not get enough fishing. She is just turning 3. She loves getting the minnows out for us, watching the graph for fish moving up to the bait. She wont touch the big fish yet, but she is not scared of them. She even went to Canada this year for a week of Walleye fishing! I hear about it everytime I am with her. She is a very well behaved girl in the fish house and stays plenty busy.
It is a real treat to watch her.
Jeremy

It'll be a cold day in heck before my wife cleans fish, she wont even cook them, she says I'm too fussy! lolol I've got buddies tho, they bring their fish home and wifey does the rest! Guys got it made.... FLB , about the late ice trip, just give me a shout. should be able to work out a date. Actually I kind of anticipated this late ice thing and didnt book anything until after x mas. The remodeling thing shot my fall all to heck anyways. Been fun being dad tho. Paul

------------------
Paul Rohweller
Pine to Prairie Guide Service
218-962-3387
http://fishingminnesota.com/pinetoprairie

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hi Jessie and Jamie,
it's very nice to have you post your results. I'm, very happy you had fun and you got great use out of the Glacier Portable shelter.
Did your Dad let you try to pull the Glacier?

Keep us posted on your fishing and send me a picture of yourselves out fishing or with fish.

Thanks Jamie and Jessie!

GoodFishin : )
Rick Paquin

Hi Rick!

Jamie and me whent fishing with Dad again so we could get some pictures for you. Jamie and I both got to pull the ice house. Jamie and me caught bluegills and I caught a crappie. My grandpa is fishing in Minnesota right now! I'd like to see my picture on Ice Leaders. We'll send you an e-mail with some pictures. We'll let you know the next time we go ice fishing.

Jessie

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hi Jamie and Jessie,
Thanks for the pictures. I'll get them up soon. Your smiles put a big smile on my face.

Here is one picture now. Wait till you see the other three. Nice!!!!

glacier-jessie-jamie-laurie1.jpg

Great picture girls!!! Looks like a fun FAMILY outing. I can't wait to get my Glacier III shelter so I can drag my wife and daughter out (on occasion). I'm glad I ordered the III instead of the II, looks like plenty of room. I wish all families enjoyed the outdoors together more... probably be less problems when they grew up?
Tight lines!