Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
IFallsRon

Goodyear Marathon Trailer Tires

5 posts in this topic

What size are your tires? Marathon's have a max of 35, 50 and 65 psi depending on size. They should be stamped with a maximum psi. Run at the max pressure for best performance, you'll get better heat dissipation and treadwear

They're 13" and it is stamped at the max of 50 LB. PSI. Is it best to always run at 50 psi under any conditions then?

I think I run mine at 50, just put them on this spring and they are very good tires.

50 psi is fine to run them at. Just a couple things to make note of though. Check and set the pressure in the tires when they're cold, not after they've just been ran. Also, check them a couple times a year especially after a significant temperature change as this can actually change the pressure of the tire. And finally, just keep an eye on the wear on the tread. If the center is wearing faster, drop the pressure. If the outsides are wearing, add a few pounds. Hope this helps.

------------------
Steve @ Bakken's Boat Shop www.bakkensboatshop.com

Just got some new marathons and was wondering what tire pressure everyone runs them at.Thanks!