• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Documentation Needed?

Scott, I've taken my wife's younger brother (15 years old) with me to Lake of the Woods, Ontario and we had a note written and signed by his legal gaurdian. I hope this helps. Birth Certificate would be a for sure thing as well.

------------------
Hemlock
"Throw'm back"

In the past all I have ever needed to take my nephews into Canada was their birth certificate and a letter from a parent stating you have their permission to take him accross. We may over-do it a little bit but we put Mom/Dad's DL#, birth date, address, phone#, etc. and the same information for myself in the letter. I did have a customs officer ask if my nephew had a picture ID. We did not have that but it might not be a bad idea. I know some schools offer them. Hope this helps out. Anything to help clearing customs quick and painless.