• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

3-buck slough

SD ICEMAN
I am also originally from Bryant, where else have you been trying? Dad and I went out to Dry on Monday and caught a bunch of nice northerns with tip-ups, then we went to a slough by Hazel with some Hazel boys and caught some really nice perch. I've moved to Iowa within the last year or so, but I'd still much rather come home and fish with dad.
Selmer

Hey jb, I was wondering if you were still checking this out. Dad had heard about Louise hitting when I was back in SD when he was in Miller for Margaret Moeller's visitation. We were going to go for it last Monday, but it was a little chill to run that far, we had a great time catching northerns and perch around home.
Selmer

For those who want to eat fish out of Bitter, there is a PBC Warning on all fish in this lake.

Due to the fact that it's a flodded Junk Yard, I would sooner eat fish from the Mississippi River...

------------------
Chells