• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

bass fishing

fishingshopss

My favorite is black bass,black bass let me harvest the fun of fishing,is my most favorite fish,my record biggest is 67cm,using FS3 could fit into a weak small fish to lure the fish.

lure sinking,unique water movement spiral sinking is tempting for bass,while at the same time,frequency vibration rod,lure swinging,normally bass be used to all kinds of false bait have no reaction,by this time it will be strange,spirit up and immediately ran the bait.This is what we usually call the ultimate response of fishing.

This kind of back bone fish need to note is:be sure to use hard materials,so this way there will be a perfect swinging.Every day,such as reservoirs can also have very good effect.

Tru dat man...tru dat. I agree with most all except that FS3 could fit into weak small fish. Maybe the FS1 and "possibly" the FS2 but I don't think the 3 can. Then again, the FS3.1 is a tad smaller. Did you mean the FS3.1? If you have a picture of the FS3 in a small weak fish could you post it? Never seen that...would be interesting if this is indeed true. Are you sure it was a weak small fish and not a weak average fish? That would seem more likely. Everything else I agree with...just can't see a FS3 in a weak small fish.