Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
TruthWalleyes

99 Bonne fan out

Hey,

On the lake this weekend my fan went out. This be the fan that blows air out the dash for heat and airconditioning. Its awfully noisy. its this a job for me to tackle, or better off going to a shop? Any cost estimates?

Thanks

I show .8 hrs on this job so i would image a shop will charge at least 150 for this repair. You can get a motor at autozone for $43 bucks. Its not that hard, give it a try and save a benjamin!

[Note from admin: Your post has been edited. Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

REMOVAL PROCEDURE

Remove the cross car support brace.

Remove the rear spark plug wires and bracket and set aside.

Disconnect the electrical connector (5) from the blower motor (2).

Remove the cooling tube (4) from the blower motor (2).

Remove the screws (3) that attach the blower motor (2) to the blower module assembly (1).

Remove the blower motor (2).

INSTALLATION PROCEDURE

Install the blower motor (2). NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice in Service Precautions.

Install the screws (3) to the blower motor (2). Tighten Tighten the screws to 6 N.m (55 lb in) .

Install the cooling tube (4) to the blower motor (2).

Connect the electrical connector (5) to the blower motor (2).

Install the rear spark plug wires and bracket.

Install the cross car support brace.