• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowrance I finder H2O with Ram Mount and NIP Map Create 6 with reader

I have a Lowrance Ifinder H20 GPS for sale. Unit has been used twice, comes with a Ram Mount for your boat, lighter power cord, manual, and new in the package Map Create 6 CD with new Card reader, Chip and manual. Selling because I bought a larger GPS for my boat since I did not like the small screen and do not ice fish. Price is now $160 and this includes shipping. Shoot me a message or email me at [email protected].

Thanks, NEANGLER

It has some general lake information on them, the Map Create CD has more details of lakes and rivers along with roads, highways, landmarks, etc. which comes with the unit along with a card and card reader.

The Navionics chips run anywhere from $50 -150 and I am not sure how much the Lakemaster chips run for but from what I have read they have more detail and lake conturs than Navionics. I have a Navionics chipa nd it worked just fine for me.

This unit is nice since it is portable so you can have it in the boat or out ice fishing.