Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NEANGLER

Lowrance I finder H2O with Ram Mount and NIP Map Create 6 with reader

12 posts in this topic

I have a Lowrance Ifinder H20 GPS for sale. Unit has been used twice, comes with a Ram Mount for your boat, lighter power cord, manual, and new in the package Map Create 6 CD with new Card reader, Chip and manual. Selling because I bought a larger GPS for my boat since I did not like the small screen and do not ice fish. Price is now $160 and this includes shipping. Shoot me a message or email me at mjlawson@farmland.com.

Thanks, NEANGLER

$140, good deal on the package for basically a new unit, software never been opened or used.

NEANGLER, I am not familiar how they work. Do they have lake details already in them or do I have to buy map chips? If so how much are the chips?

THanks

Jim

It has some general lake information on them, the Map Create CD has more details of lakes and rivers along with roads, highways, landmarks, etc. which comes with the unit along with a card and card reader.

The Navionics chips run anywhere from $50 -150 and I am not sure how much the Lakemaster chips run for but from what I have read they have more detail and lake conturs than Navionics. I have a Navionics chipa nd it worked just fine for me.

This unit is nice since it is portable so you can have it in the boat or out ice fishing.

I bought it 2 years ago, the map create 6 software is older as that came with my Global Map 4000m that I bought for the boat.

Neangler, I would be willing to buy it for $120. Not sure how many updates they made to the software in the past 2 years but I am not sure how much I would use the mapping software. Email me at jim at jimandjoanna.com

Jim