• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Toyo Open Country AT's

I know I've seen and participated in plenty of tire topics and discussions, but can't remember if anyone had anything good or bad to say on this model tire -- specifically regarding tread life ---

I'm looking for another set --- 275/65/R18...options seem to be somewhat limited, but found a good deal from a local auto guy on these.

Help please!

Had them on two previous trucks, the sold with those tires on and they both were at or above 50,000 miles with tons of life left. Great on the highway, minimal noise, and aggressive enough in the snow and mud.

Id put them on in a heartbeat, i have no doubts that with proper rotation you could get 80,000 out of them.

Thanks, Croth -- I have Revo's on now -- minimal tread left at 52k on em -- have been good tires, but feel I should be able to get more miles from a set of tires.

Great info -- thanks much.

Excellent tire! Had them on my old super duty diesel and put over 60,000 mi on them before I traded the truck in. They probably had another 15 k left on the tred. Very good on ice/snow, smooth quiet ride too.