• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Franklin Contest

TChard

The bite was on again, thats forsure. In total for the weekend we caught 10 flatheads with the biggest at 38lbs 3oz. I am pretty sure that would have been good enough to take 4th but like I said if a flats not over 40lbs I won't take it in.

Another good year at the derby. At the DNR tank some guy put on some gloves and tried twice to pick up the 49lbr for a pic and that fish about tore his arm off both times. He gave up after that.

rbs, I heard your 4 wheeler was missing something this weekend. Is that true?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was pretty darn amaizing the number of big fish caught over the weekend. The river dropped a foot in them three days. Boating around is getting very hard and slow even for small boats.

We caught a lot of fish but the biggest was only around 30#. Several in the 15# area. Our biggest obstical was a select boat or two that could not decide where to fish so instead they kept driving by and over our fishing hole all weekend. That was a real happy booster I tell ya.

You catch many sat night after my wife and I stopped to talk to you and your wife? I had one run in the mass of trees above you a hundred yards or so. Bet you can't guess what happened in that mess I was fishin.....yep brought me right into that log home of hers and would not come back out....oh well.