Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rick Reisewitz

any o/b jet owners?

6 posts in this topic

I managed to hit two times on the rum today and chewed up the impeller and bent up the fins in the foot pretty good on the second hit. Is there any where in the cities that i might be able to get the fins for the foot and a impeller if i can't get it cleaned up?

does the jet motor really shoot a stream of water a hundred feet if you trim it up?? i was thinking that would be kinda fun to mess with the smart alek relatives sittin on my dock drinking beer...

I used to have a ob yamaha jet and had sucked a rock or two and I polished/filed the impeller my self as for the fins they ploally can be straightend out but be careful as they are aluminum. I broke one once and I welded it back together but found that the internet was way easier to replace them. I know mine came from a company in california and they had replacement parts. good luck

i know i can sharpen my impeller and find my parts on the internet but i would rather keep my money local right know. I figured it would be a long shot but i'd rather see my money here

I'm not sure where they are at but you could check with EXtreme marine