• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shamineau help?

klw

I will be working in the area and I am thinking about trying Shamineau the next couple of evenings for the first time. Any suggestions on where to start? Lures? depths? structure? I am not looking for your secret GPS coordinates, just a little info to narrow down my search a little.

I would use the West end access.

This is a sleeper / Secret Muskie Lake, which means no one wants to say much

including the locals.

Muskies are doing well out there! Work the Island and Look for main lake cabbage.

Northern pike between 24 and 36 inches must be released.

Best of luck

WBM

That sleeper lake can really put you to sleep, it is best fished after labor day. It is that multiple fish lake or you can put up zero's for weeks on end. Talked to many locals who have found dozens upon dozens of dead ones washed up on his shoreline. Better fish it in the early am or you'll go nuts with the tubers, water skiers, jet skis, etc. They roar through the best fishing spots on the lake and now that the tullibee has recently been stocked by the thousands, I don't blame the fish for heading out after them in deeper water.

i'll be up there this coming weekend as well actually going up wed haven't been able to get out to much yet so i'm hoping to fish sham at least 2 days maybe 3 They have been seeing a few out there but have heard alex has been better. I don't have much luck on alex though probably lack of time there. shoot me a n email dfrick maybe we can get together I'll be solo wed thurs fri and sun [email protected]

pretty slow, super windy,2 drift socks out all day yesterday some rain only seen a couple lost one upper 30s maybe 40. Going to head toward alexandria tomorrow friends got a hot bite up ther so I hope the rain doesn't kill it put 3 50s plus in his boat in the last 2 days. good luck to you on sat and sun