Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
salmonseeker2

Thoughts and Prayers Please.. :(

4 posts in this topic

After 6 long years together..... the journey has ended..... I was only her Second guy to ride her.... She loved it... the faster the better.... She was Fresh and new still when we first met.... It was Love at First sight.... We were inseparable from the start.... and countless battles won and lost, Through thick and thin, rain and snow... hot and cold... the good times and the bad.... So many good memories together...... i had to say goodbye to an old dear friend yesterday...

..................My boat.......................

She will be Missed.... But She has found a good home with a friend of ours "Z".... he will treat her right....!! smile

GOT YA ALL!! smile

Sounds like an obituary laugh Raise your glasses this evening to Jim's old girl laugh

"Z" is rough on things but im sure it's nice knowing she'll be going to a home where she will see fish and water...

Jay ... laughlaughlaugh At least it wont' have any more Silver Buddy rip scars in her bow, eeklaugh

She will have time to heal now with all the fish slime z will throw on it ... laugh