• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

dog's eating habits

wriggs

My dog was on Science diet but last year vet recommended switching to pedigree due to a stomach infection. We have fed him that religiously then just in past month he doesn't eat at the consistent times he used to--called vet and he said to switch foods which we did to pedigree lamb and rice--supposed to be easier on stomach-----My question is why all of a sudden do we have to almost coax him to eat--he used to gobble it up--still [PoorWordUsage]s regularly and doesn't throw up--just cant figure it out--he is 8 years old and german shepherd hound doberman and what ever else you can mix in there. Any suggestions?

If the dog has gone of its feed, I suggest bringing it to the vet.

My last lab slowly begin to lose her appetite whe she hit about 11-12 years of age, finally to quit eating all together. She was full of cancer.

I don't mean to scare you, but I wish I had acted sooner.