• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
tomahawk

trainer for a GSP

I need to find a trainer for my GSP. I am in the Grand Rapids area and dont really want to travle too far. Anyone have any suggestions?

Not off hand. I can ask around. I'm from GR. and have an uncle that lives there, he has two GSP's.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• I have a 2013 ecoboost since new, now have 85,000. Starts right up.
    • 1/16 oz chartreuse forage minnow. No need for anything else.
    • Got out on local trails for a quick 60 mile ride ,,,, 3rd set of tracks on a freshly groomed trail ,,, It was like riding on a ribbon,,, Trail conditions near Duluth  are ideal with all the snow we have received,,, Ya gotta love riding during the week  
    • Demons are good!  I always have some with too.  But I usually start with a forage minnow in blue/glow.  Another I’ve learned to keep handy is a Rattling Blade Spoon.   Can’t say I have a hard go to for sunnies.  Sometimes they hit the forage minnow anyway.  But I do normally have a tungsten jig head with plastic ready to go if a good marking fish is interested but just won’t commit.
    • Oops, you’re right Del. I have deer too and feed corn to them. Birds are fighting for perches many times throughout the day. I’ve been trying to coordinate the frenzy times With those major/minor  feeding activity tables but so far not much similarity. It gets REAL crazy at times. 
    • What is everyone's favorite crappie and sunfish jig?  I always like to a have a demon jig on at least one of my rods. I have had great luck with a white body and a purple, orange or pink head. The demon has been my go to crappie jig for many winters! I also like a red/ yellow demon for sunnies.
    • Wisconsin had a series of snowfall across the entire state this week, dropping anywhere from 6 to more than a foot of snow in many locations. With Wisconsin finally completely covered with snow, this should be one of the best weekends of the season for outdoor winter recreation.Snowmobile trails have reopened through much of central Wisconsin counties and a few southern counties. Trails across the northern half of the state were good to excellent on the Wisconsin Department of Tourism's Snow Conditions Report (exit DNR). Cross-country ski trails were groomed or will be by the weekend and many properties are reporting ski trail conditions are excellent or good. After several snowfalls this week, crews have been busy grooming ski trails. Many properties are reporting excellent conditions going into the weekend.Photo credit: DNRNorthern lakes are ice covered with 20-plus inches of ice. With the snowfall the lakes are heavy with snow and travel out on the ice is difficult. There have been a few diehard ice anglers out there fishing for walleye, crappie and perch with not much to show for their efforts. .
    • Careful with your spelling there, dude.  You never know who is reading.... Maybe that is why the packages seem to now all say Nyjer seed instead of niger.  😀
    • How many Deer tracks do you have around your feeders or else the squirrels are getting at it!  😉