• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

hello there =]

messing around with selective focus

naturephotos022.jpg

naturephotos017.jpg

naturephotos014.jpg

we had to make a post card for our digital photography class. here is mine (the picture and paper clip was put on there by my choice. it was not part of the assignment.) note the same log on the picture. i caught that 14lb carp on the fly rod by that log. i fought it around the log for 30 minutes using a 6 wt fly rod and 6 lb test

postcard-_jake_didier.jpg

thanks for sharing. not sure why your last pics won't show up. and from the looks of your sig seems like you've caught some nice fish haha

i think i posted to many pictures. idk.

ya i am pretty much famous around the alexandria area, i am only 17 and i am one of the best fisherman around. i have already had a news segment about me, and i have won the berkely big fish elite angler award, and i have won numerous contests. i plan on actually starting to fish contests soon. ive never been into competition angling

i don't think your postcard pic got posted either...

good for you about your fishing. sounds like something to be proud of. your name hasn't made it to the duluth area yet wink i'll keep ya posted though.

geez... way to be modest

hahaha i thought that too

Jake, welcome to the board. Great to have you here! Thanks for sharing your work and fishing experiences. Impressive, and glad to see the rough fish getting some credit.

Gentlemen, chill. As the baseball hall of famer and announcer Dizzy Dean said: "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up."