• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NAVHDA

French Spaniel

This is a welcome to join the North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association or NAVHDA for short. I am in charge of the newsletter for the Southern MN NAVHDA Club. If you are interested I have a couple newsletters I can e-mail you that will give you information on the club.

Basically it is a club devoted to bringing out the best in pointing dogs and helping each other train our dogs . We train a couple times a month on land down by Spring Valley and sometimes do water work just across the border in Iowa.

We have members from all over: Wisconsin, Iowa and Minnesota. If you like testing your dog you can test but it not required. Many people like myself just like hanging out with "dog people." Back to the test. The good thing about the tests are that all dogs are graded against a standard and not against each other.

Field work will start some time in April. We go all through the summer. If you want more information I will send it to you. E-mail me at [email protected]

French Spaniel