• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Burntside Bash-Another great year!

I was just sitting here this morning dreaming about being out on the ice again. Checked the weather around the area and saw it was -31 in Ely this morning. shocked With the tropical warm up we have coming I am going to try and blaze a trail out on my lake even if I have to use the snowblower to get there!!! Then there is my favorite little lake X, I really need to get there this winter.

barb, my experience on the lake we are on when we were up the weekend of jan 17th was not real bad. there was a little bit of snow on top then there was a good 8 inches of frozen slush or really hard snow a bit of slush then good ice. we only ran into one spot of wet slush. IF the weather does warm up and even out i plan on making a few trips up fishing on tha ice yet. hope this helps.