• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sepia tone

I had only an hour today to decide what to shoot and get it shot. Too much going on. crazy,but I try to take a picture everyday. There's a vacated farm not far from home that always has a few things to shoot at,so I went there. I did as much in camera processing as I could. Seems like just when the creative juice starts flowing-it's time to head home frown

I had plans to do more of this type of imaging in February. I decided to go on Ken Rockwell's Route 66 photo tour in Feb.,but I put off emailing them too long and got a reply saying they're full. mad It looked like a good time for under $400 [their fee] Oh well,if they always sell out, I'm sure there will be another one.

Shot in sepia+ jpeg.

3243087602_5645ea5779_o.jpg

3242256411_69836f0f47_o.jpg

3242256447_610843d8b9_o.jpg

3242256275_a6ae3c1bc9_o.jpg