• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

fowler wear bars.

kc0myy

This week I called everywhere for wear bars. I just wanted plain hard steel ones. well the local parts store there ware house only had folwer carbides 4". I wanted just plain hard steel ones. I said forget it I need wear bars now. I got the bars in today I put them on and HOLY ^*&^*&^ are they nice. I brought my sled into work (nice warm detail shop. I work at a ford dealership) put them on and holy [PoorWordUsage] before I could not even turn now I can to 180's in the parking lot at work. I just wanted to know if you guys have used fowler bars before? If you have did you like them? did they last a lond time? and how much were they I paid $44 for mine. and this winter i called a almost everywhere they seem to be out of everything. I called a small engine shop and he said that he can't get hifaxes, windsheilds, and wear bars from his ware house. has anyone found out the same for sled parts?