• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Merry Christmas

LABS4ME

Just wanted to take a moment here to wish all the members on the greatest hunting dog forum on the net, a very "Merry Christmas". Not only to you, but your families and most importantly your furry buddies too!

Enjoy the day, remember why it is we celebrate it, and take a litle time out today to truley love each and every person in your life. Reflect a moment on why you have been blessed to have those people and pets in your life and how they make your life that much fuller.

Then on to the presents and ham!!!

Looking forward to a fantastic year in '09 here on FM. Here's wishing '08 was great to you and '09 will be only better and brighter!

Good Luck!

Ken

Ken,

Merry Christmas to you too!! Thanks for a great pup. My wife has come a long way with Molly-even lets her jump up on the bed with us every so often:). As soon as I can remember how to post pictures, I put some up.

Have a Happy New Year!!!

Bill