• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Awsome Night!!!

Tonight a buddy and I and his son went out for the last 1.5 hours of hunting. I have nothing to say but AWSOME!!! First spot was public with lots of hens and few rooster that flew way infront of us. Then went to a small private CRP area that I am able to hunt, WOW is what I can say. The minute we pulled up the birds started to fly!!! The dogs were on so much scent they didnt know where to go!!! Hen after hen got up, I would say about 30-40 and that is not me telling a fish story either. We ended up shooting the only 3 roosters that we saw!!! The dogs did great and we shot well!!! My buddie says that beside the low # of roosters that this hunt reminded him of the trips he takes to SD as far as bird #'s and the way the were getting up all over the place!!! The best part is, the corn on both sides has not been picked yet!!! Cant wait until the corn is out!!!!