• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Found

ruster

Male black lab, collar but no tags, while grouse hunting north of Bemidji on 9/21. The dog has a couple distinctive marks that will make it easy for the owner to ID. If this is your dog or you know somebody who's missing one please contact me. Let's put the power of FM to work and get this dog back to his rightful owner.

[email protected]

Moderators, if you think this should be moved to a different forum for better response please do so.

Another success story!! On saturday mt vet called to tell me that someone just brought in a poster for a lost black lab. A phone call and a couple hours later the dog and his family were reunited! I don't think I've seen 2 happier kids in a long, long time, it was a great feeling. I'm not ashamed to say I got a little choked up, I would have happily kept this dog and added him to my pack(the wife calls Cesaer ater the dog whisperer guy), but I'm happto see him get back to his rightful owners. To all dog owners please make sure you have some form of ID on your dogs; a tag, chip, tatoo or anything. If there would have been any form of ID these people would have had their dog back in hours instead of worrying about him for over a week.