• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Seat(s) available in my boat

I posted this in the Metro Area forum as well (seats available).

I have a Lake Michigan boat that is being seriously under-utilized. My regular fishing buddies are all busy right now, opening their cabin, Mother's Day, the MN fishing opener, putting in the docks, etc. But the bite in Lake Michigan is HOT! Coho, steelhead, browns, lakers. My boat is ideal for 3. It's a big water boat, equipped with downriggers, planer boards, dipseys, bait rigs, rods & reels, electronics, and USCG safety gear. I am posting here because I enjoy watching this forum and I know there are many of you gals who would like to give this a try. Either you and your significant other or a gal pal. I'd like to find a couple of fishing partners for this weekend or the other weekends this month. Drop me an email and I can shoot you some pictures and other info.

[email protected]

Keith