• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

First loons that i saw this year. 4/16/08

Just a quick note, i'm only 15 and i would like to get into photography alot more. I have a canon powershot a630 and a canon eos d30 with a 28-105mm and a 100-300mm lens. so i dont know alot. thanks.

IMG_2776.jpg

IMG_2778.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

hegs, just keep shooting and keep posting. Get as close as you can to all the subjects you want to shoot. Be patient, develop woodscraft skills and the ability to take a single step in a five-minute period. Wildlife photography can be a lot like deer hunting -- the first one who moves loses.

If you can get close (even if you blow the pic, which I have done many, many times, it's great to be close to birds and animals), you have all the equipment you need to take great pics. I've seen some sweet and clear enlargements from the D30. You're doing just fine! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif