• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Eagle nest and parents.

Originally Posted By: stfcatfish
Hey, BACK DOWN YOU GUYS! I already have an e-mail in with her. This ain't no bidding war. I got DIBS! grin.gifgrin.gif

If he complains about a stiff neck from carryin' that big iron around, I'll bet his neck is actually sore from sleepin on da couch.

LOL....Guys! \:\)

This is the way I did it..Every year we each get a turn to buy whatever we want...we plan ahead in time to talk about it, so that way we have enough money to get what I or she wants. Last year she got her wish in our basement a room for herself that is a scrapbooking room. Spent alot of time building shelves and storage the way she wants to keep a track of her supplies. And a dandy desk for her projects along with her sewing machine.

This year..it was my turn..only I got a BIT more "toys"...besides it's what I've always wanted to do, get really into photography, heck, get in photography business too! Besides, I have the other half of the camera lens and gear from my father who doesn't use anymore, and that helps!

She says I "owe" her next year..she's got an eye out for a new hybrid car... \:ogrin.gif