• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

My girl Kinsey

tealitup

Steve, She is really looking good. I've been waiting to see how she has turned out. Just weighed Widgeon this weekend and she is at tipping the scale at 70. I'll have to post some pics and you will definitely see the likeness among sisters.

Can't wait to see how her training goes this summer along with lots of stories of this falls hunts. Less than 7 months for the ducks.

Chad

Oh I hear ya Chad. Kinsey is 69 pounds but looks lean and alot shorter then other labs around the neighborhood.

(Oh, that is my brother-in-law kid) we are trying but...

Kinsey does very well with children - she lets them climb all over her, pull her tail and eat her food \:\) Now that I can post pictures I will put an up-to-date picture of her soon.