• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

is it to early?

glenn57

I pick a lot of ditches here, ya gotta know where it is.But on the NW side of Calhoune lake off Co Rd 4 there is a patch 2-3 acres,she did sell you pick but the field has no up keep she told me pick what ya want.NE side of GreenLake is closer,but it's the road that runs the north side of Calhoune.

sparcebag, cool thanks sounds great about the aparagus. we will stay in touch. sorry didnt get back to you sooner, never got to the computer this weekend. busy doing other things. yes i have fished calhoun. thats the one south of hawich, correct? never been on it in summer yet this year i plan on it. ive speared it several times straight out from the acess all the wayacross the lake, did ok. a like to stay away from the big crowd to the left, but i hear that area is better for spearing. might try that next time.

Maybe ya need a map.The road from Hawick is Co Rd 2 4&1/2 miles south co rd 2 takes a sharp left or east turn,You would would take a right there,thats the road that goes along the north shore of Calhoune.Is the camp ground you stay on the northshore of long bout centered on lake,or maybe a few blocks off the lake??

yes it is. do you know where the highline crosses the lake in the narrow part of the lake? thats the one. hes the one that puts the swimming area and the no wake signs out. the directions you gave, i believe i could find it.