• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sorry its been so long since I posted, just haven,t had time and with little traffic on forum, I figured everyone else is out having fun anyway!

Salmon fishing is at its peak on Ashley Lake, Bitteroot Lake and perch fishing is really getting good on Lake Mary Ronan. The ice is holding up, but changes daily so please be smart before venturing out. We have been having some cold nights still and not that warm during the day.

The Lake Trout fishing on Flathead is heating up, with some anglers that are fishing the Mac Days tournament getting limits of 50 fish a day. Rocky Point and other spots on south end of lake are fishing well, as is painted rocks and the islands around the Westshore access. They are deep so jigging is working best.

Perch fishing in Flathead Lake is starting to pick up. The lake is SO low right now (lowest I can remember in almost 10 years but you can find some great fishing around the Polson docks area.

I got the boat all ready to go over the last couple weekends and cant wait to hit the big lake, maybe this weekend. I will be targeting the lakers and will report back soon.

REMEMBER to get your 08 licenses and remember, spring bear and turkey is just around the corner!!!