• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Little Falls Flyers

ANYFISH

I just would like to post a hugh CONGRAT'S to the Little Falls Flyer Basketball team on make thier first trip to the state tournament in 31 Years (1977)! Dispite only having a 14-14 record, They have played a wonderful section playoff beating both the 1 & 2 seeds this week.

The ending of tonights game was as exciting as any I had seen, winning on a tip-in as the buzzer sounded.

As a former player and life long citizen of the Little Falls area I could not be more proud of your accomplishment.

God luck at state

GO FLYERS!! \:D\:D

Apollo has a tendency to choke in games that could send them to state, last year they had a decent lead going into halftime against elk river, then they got into foul trouble in the second half and lost. From my experience playing b-ball at apollo the coaching is decent, the players are good, but they just can't get to state. No offense to anyone from L.F. but i thought apollo had the better team, but they won it, so congrats to them!

I didn't see the game but I would also agree that apollo is the better team. They have some good talent on the team. They will be better in three years however because they have 5 freshman on the JV team. Two of wich are 6 feet 4 and 6 feet 6.

I however have to congraduate little falls they also have a great group of players. They also have some young talent.

Yeah Apollo has had some poor luck in sections. Little Falls will have a hard time at state, but they do shoot the ball very well. Thier defense and rebounding is questionable. But with any luck they could be a cindarella (boy i'm hopeing). And for thier future is bright as they have a great freshman team and will only lose one senior after this year.

GO FLYERS

Yeah there freshman team is very good. They went the whole season undefeated until the tournament at the end. I am a freshman at sauk rapids and played against them twice this year. We all most beat them once but there team has great defense and it is just not one person doing the scoring.