• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

some people!!!!!!!!!

BK19

CW642 and Kgper4, if i want to compare my dog to that of a child then what gives you the right to say that is wrong? Isn't telling people what to think and feel called Communism? One person may view their dog as a tool or a commodity as you put it, but don't try to make every dog owner feel the way you do. Bunch of B S . I am actually disgusted with some of these peoples comments.

Mark Twain once wrote: "Don't agrue with an one-who-thinks-I-am-silly, people may get confused."

Originally Posted By: Johnny_Namakan
CW642 and Kgper4, if i want to compare my dog to that of a child then what gives you the right to say that is wrong? Isn't telling people what to think and feel called Communism? One person may view their dog as a tool or a commodity as you put it, but don't try to make every dog owner feel the way you do. Bunch of B S . I am actually disgusted with some of these peoples comments.

."

Sorry, Johnny. I'd hate to be black booked as a Communist. It is also appalling that you put KGPER4 in the communist labeling when it was my comment.

I'll find the State statue number for you that states the same thing I posted. In the eye of the law he is at fault. I think we all can agree that comparing this to anything to do with rape is wrong. That is what set me off. I also think that comparing this to a human being hit is kind of a stretch. I am glad to hear you put your dog on the same level as your kids. I don't. The law doesn't either. I would give anything to save my children, and that includes my life. If you can say the same for your dog good for you, but you'd be lying to yourself. When a dogs life becomes as valuable as a humans our world is very near the end. Bottom line is where was the supervision, and or the preventive measures to keep the dog out of harms way? Sounds like neglect. Johnny put that into your perspective of dogs being people and what would we say if his child was playing out by the road with no one watching them, or no fence.

CW