• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lowe Boats

SchloeRide

I know we're still in hard water season, but a friend of mine is looking at getting a new boat. He is really interested in a Lowe but doesn't know much about them. I have to admit, I've only seen one on the water. Any input on these boats? They look nice but are they noisy? Do they hold up? Are they designed well? Thanks.

I have a 2004 FM165 that still was made with the rivits, so I don't know what the new all welded are like. I really like mine, it has a great floor layout and has been a solid performer. I put maybe a "medium" beating on it and it doesn't show any wear at all. This is the first boat that I have owned and everybody always says that you will not be happy with your first boat and want to trade-up, I can say I haven't even given it a thought yet. The floor plan makes it a really good cross walleye/bass boat. It has both a really nice sized front and back casting deck, but nice and deep in the middle. I know they aren't very popular here in MN, but if you go down to the southern states Lowe is a very popular boat.

Originally Posted By: Can'tFishEnuf
This is the first boat that I have owned and everybody always says that you will not be happy with your first boat and want to trade-up, I can say I haven't even given it a thought yet.

The saying I like is the only two days you really like your boat are the day you buy it and the day you sell it grin.gif