• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NFL and College Stadiums

tisosy11

Yeah the dome stinks for baseball, but we wont have to put up with that for much longer. For football though it rocks and i have played there and the old turf sucked but the new stuff is the exact same as 80% of the rest of the NFL. I cant imagine the noise on the field during a Vikings game.

I have been to Memorial stadium for a Huskers game which was quite an experience. We got tickets in the student section and everyone had to stand the entire game facing sideways because there were so many people. It was a great game and atmosphere.

Also watched the Vikings play at Invesco in Denver this year. I would have enjoyed it a lot more if the Vikings would have showed up to play. I was embarassed and even the 4th quarter comeback didnt make up for it. The stadium is really nice though as long as you can take the escalators if you are going up or down.

One other one that i am glad i got to go to was the Ralph Engalstad. Amazing building and awesome atmosphere. Hope they get to keep using it!