• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Road King Fish Houses!

I had the chance to seriously look at a Road King Fish house last night and I must say, they are very, very nice! The inside is very roomy and comfortable, and the mobility of these things are awesome! Not to mention how easy it is to lift and lower one. Gives a whole new meaning to the "permanent fish house". When I eventaully have the money to get something like that, I'll be looking at Road King!

Check them out at the linnk on the top of the page.

Good Fishin,
Matt

[email protected]
Catch-N Tackle and Bio Bait
MarCum

Matt,

I couldn't agree more!

It would take you all of 5 minutes to set it up and be fishing. What more could a guy want? Oh wait! Loved the remote control stereo.

Seriously folks. These houses are built to be top of the line. If you are looking for a new shack. Check them out, you will love them.

------------------
Paul
[email protected]
Marcum
Otter Outdoors