• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Directions to the Expo?

There are several ways you can get to the Expo from Burnsville...

1. 35E North all the way to 694W then go west on Hwy 10 to Central Ave (Hwy 65)... go north on Central Ave to 105th

2. 35W North all the way including the detour which will take you from 35W to 94E to 280 then back to 35W to Hwy 10 to Central Ave (Hwy 65) and go north to 105th

3. 35W North to 94W to 694E to Central Ave (Hwy 65) then North on Hwy 65 all way to 105th...

Personally, I would take the #2 option... My family used to have a cabin in East Bethel so we would alternate between #2 and #3... #3 might be the easier way but too many stoplights between Hwy 10 and 694, #2 is more feasible for me... Hope this helps...

Blaine National Sports Center

105th Ave NE

Blaine, MN

MTreno... pretty much yes except for one thing... Just stay on Hwy 10 all the way til you hit 65 (Central Ave) in Blaine then go NORTH on 65 to 105th...

There is a short cut... it could save you couple miles... but not much...

From Hwy 10, take Foley Blvd Exit... go north on Foley to 101st Ave.. 101st will curve southeast and become 99th ave... stay on that til you hit 65, then go north to 105th... This probably would save you 2-3 miles from the looks of it...

or go all way on 35e n take exit nbr 32 or 33 exit dont remmy the road name but if comign from south take left n stay on road then left on 105th. coming from north take right then left on 105th those r route i alway take * from north*.. i think its save more time than takin 10 then 65 with dese stoplights.

Its 35W and the exit is 95th Ave. You will want to go west/north on 95th and take a left on 105th. Go down about a mile and its on your left, can't miss it. If you guys are bored you can come check out the state broomball tournament I'm playing in next door at the super rink. If you see a couple of guys walking around with jerseys on thats us!

If I wasn't going to Lake of the Woods, I would say stop by my place and we could walk. grin.gif I live about a mile and a half away. Next year, the LOTW trip will not be planned for the same weekend as the Muskie Expo, or I will stay at home. I didn't take part in the planning this year.

Where is the Muskie Expo at and when? It would be cool to see.

Hey Mtreno, how ya been? Haven't heard much from ya since I bought your boat. Thing is holding up great. Thanks again, it's a great boat.

sandmannd - was it brian? sorry i cant remember for sure. anyway shot me an email i still have a prop for that motor around here somewhere. glad to here she is treating you well. i loved that boat!