• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Book news

RK

Originally Posted By: buzzin for bass
My copy of the book (pre-ordered from Amazon) was delivered in this afternoon's mail while I was at home over lunch. The book looks great, and thumbing through it quickly sure made it hard to head back to work.

Ooh! Maybe that means mine will show up today too! C'mon mail lady!

Originally Posted By: buzzin for bass
My copy of the book (pre-ordered from Amazon) was delivered in this afternoon's mail while I was at home over lunch. The book looks great, and thumbing through it quickly sure made it hard to head back to work.

Wow, cool. I guess my 'advance' copies we're in advance by much \:\) Hope you enjoy it... I flipped through it the other day. Pretty happy with how it turned out (although I found a typo here and there, which is amazing considering how many eyes have looked at the thing in the last year, but it's inevitable with a 1st edition...). The photos by Dave Olson, our designer at Esox Angler, are really awesome.

Cheers,

Rob Kimm

I got through the acknowledgement, intro and first couple chapters and so far the only problem I have is that instead of quenching my thirst during this long off season, the book has made me want to get out on the water that much more to see if I can apply what I'm reading/learning. The best part about the book is that it is geared towards teaching me to think for myself while I'm out on the water, not just use a particular magic bait on a particular spot.