• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Book news

RK

Hiya -

I promised Delmuts and a few others that I'd let them know when I had info about the book I have coming out written by me and my friend Jack Burns. So here's the goods:

The book will be available April 1 (April Fool's Day - appropriate for a muskie book I think :)) It's called "Pro Tactics: Muskie" and the publisher is Lyon's Press. I guess it is up on Amazon already but I haven't looked. Apparently it'll be in major bookstores April 1.

I *may* have an advance copy by the Muskie Expo but it's not looking good. I may see it the same time it hits the shelves...

There - promise kept \:\)

Cheers,

Rob Kimm

Hiya -

Someone else emailed me about that earlier today. I haven't heard of any delays, but it wouldn't surprise me. Have an email in to the publisher...haven't heard back yet. I'll let folks know if I find anything out.

Cheers,

Rob Kimm

Hiya -

Last I heard from the publisher it *might* be the 15th... Or the 1st... I get a different answer every couple of days it seems.

My bet's the 15th...

cheers,

Rob Kimm

15th!!! I can't wait that long! Tell them that you have 100's of rabid Muskie fisherman that are foaming at the mouth ready to read it. Good timing on the release though, all of us are just itching to get onto soft water and need to scratch the itch anyway we can!

By the way, is there a chapter on all your hot spots and how to work them?!? ;\) If there is, I will pay triple!

Quote:
By the way, is there a chapter on all your hot spots and how to work them?!? If there is, I will pay triple!

Based on what was shared at the Blaine Expo seminars by RK and JB and applying a bit of your "thinking cap" skills, I'm confident the entire read will really help you find those hot spots and give you a great idea of how to approach them....addressing the what, when, where, how questions we all stumble over.

GPS cords...likely not, but a great idea of how to fish your own lakes with...YES!

Hiya -

I just got my advance copies yesterday, so I'm guessing that means that it's now the 15th... Slowdown at the printer or some such nonsense I'm told. At any rate, as you've probably already figured out, the 15th it is.

Cheers,

Rob Kimm